Jugular Vein Catheters for Rats
Our rat jugular vein catheters are made of a 3Fr polyurethane that is specially extruded for a perfect fit with 22ga devices such as Vascular Access Buttons™ and PinPorts™ .
- Medical-grade polyurethane tubing for biocompatibility and excellent fit on devices
- Available with either rounded tips (for ease of insertion and to minimize trauma to the vessel wall), or square tips (for reduced cost on shorter-term studies)
- Silicone collars for anchoring in the vessel
- Optional sleeves for high-pressure connections
- Manufactured in a clean room, individually packaged and EtO sterilized
See the table below for a variety of catheter designs and to download detailed specification sheets. Contact us if you need a design that is not shown here. Minimum order quantity is 5 pieces.