OrchesTA™ Infusion Automation Software
Centralized and automated programming, monitoring and documentation
Built not around pieces of hardware or software, but rather the processes of large-scale pre-clinical GLP infusion studies, the OrchesTA™ system comprises a validated control and monitoring software that runs on a Windows® PC. This simple, robust wireless network can be run by animal technicians without IT experience and works with the clinical-grade Model 100 syringe pump.
- Double infusion study labor efficiency by automating programming and documentation.
- Reduce the opportunities for human error in dosing and documentation by more than 99%.
- Automated programming of up to 300 pumps from a centralized computer
- Test article edge tracking (US patent no. 8,394,077)
- Centralized monitoring
- Multistep dose profiles
- Email or text message alerts
- PK/TK bleed scheduling
- Automated documentation (GLP and 21 CFR Part 11 compatible)
- Robust IEEE 802.15.4 wireless network