Carotid Artery Catheters for Rats
Our rat carotid artery catheters (CACs) use 3Fr polyurethane that has been specially extruded for an ideal fit with 22ga PinPorts™ and Vascular Access Buttons™. Most have a smaller diameter distal segment. All feature rounded tips to reduce vessel trauma and improve patency. Features and lengths vary to suit surgical preferences. Minimum order quantity is 5 pieces. See the table below for detailed specification sheets.
Features and Benefits
- Small diameter distal segment
- Rounded tips for improved patency
- Medical grade polyurethane
- Silicone collars for anchoring
- Individually packaged and EtO sterilized