Instructions for ABS Rack Assembly
Note: It is helpful to have two people assist in building the rack.
- Insert wheels into poles. Repeat 4x.
At location #4 add clip until it clicks into place. Repeat 4x.
- Insert the poles into the shelves until you reach the black clip. Repeat 4x. Stand up rack and tamp down shelf. Lock wheels.
- Install clips at location #15. Repeat 4x. Lower shelf into place.
- Install clips at location #30. Repeat 4x. Lower shelf into place.
- Install clips at location #37 for the outside shelf. Repeat 2x. Lower shelf into place.
- Install clips at location #43. Repeat 4x. Lower shelf into place.
- Install clips at location #59. Repeat 4x. Lower shelf into place.
- Install clips at top-most location. Repeat 4x. Lower shelf into place.
- Place white plastic shelf liner with cut outs onto the third shelf from the bottom. The rectangular cut out should be on the left, the circle cut out to the right. Following the same orientation, place the other plastic shelf liner with cutouts on the second shelf from the top.
- Place remaining plastic shelf liners on the open shelves.
- Using the 5/32 allen wrench, unscrew the screw from the block, align the swivel balance arm below the pre-drilled hole, and from the top tighten the unit. If balance arm falls, tighten the lower screw and then hand tighten knob on right until arm is level.
- Install the ABS unit by aligning the Sample Tee with the predrilled hole. Run the tubing through the hole down to the swivel.
- If using a syringe pump, install the unit on its side aligning the syringe holder mechanism with the rectangular slot.
- Install swivel and tighten mount to swivel using allen wrench. Insert tubing into swivel and level balance arm.
- Install power strip by inserting screws through the tabs on both sides of the power strip and the black plastic fastener. Tighten with allen wrench.
ABS Rack Assembly is complete!