OrchesTA Infusion Automation Software
Built not around pieces of hardware or software, but rather the processes of pre-clinical GLP infusion studies, the OrchesTA system is comprised of validated control and monitoring software that runs on a Windows® 7 PC, a simple robust wireless network that can be run by animal technicians without IT experience, and clinical-grade pumps – either syringe pumps (typically for tethered rodent infusion) or ambulatory pumps (typically for large animals).
- Double infusion study labor efficiency by automating programming and documentation.
- Reduce the opportunities for human error in dosing and documenation by more than 99%.
- Automated programming of up to 300 pumps from a centralized computer
- Test article edge tracking (US patent no. 8,394,077)
- Centralized monitoring
- Email or text message alerts
- PK/TK bleed scheduling
- Automated documentation (GLP and 21 CFR Part 11 compatible)
- Robust IEEE 802.15.4 wireless network
For more information download the PDF below and contact Instech for a demonstration. The OrchesTA infusion system is not designed or approved for human use.